Lavender ♥





don't be fooled - icons are solely for deco :D
navigate at the blocks above ^
Best viewed in CHROME.
4:15 AM Friday, April 9, 2010 back to top?

WISHES 2010, please?
•
Ive been sleeping really reallyy late these days. Staying up playing laptop and dont feel like sleeping or the cant sleep at all.
Hmm usually around 4-5pm i'll go to sleeep. Hahs. =.=

Ive been thinking alot lately. Lots of things in my mind-probably-thats the reason i couldnt sleep.
Im thinking of the future. What to do for it. What am i going to do tomorrow. I better wake up early and reach ontime for work the next day.-Thoughts-.

Ive been pretty busy with work these days. Hahs.
I really should message my Dear Friends about 10 April outing, this saturday. Maybe later i 'll msg them.

I hope theyre pretty ok with the outing plan and about us all having wonderful and enjoyable moments.
I mean.. Truthfully, sometime.. Im scared about us all living our own life differently, till we forgot and drifted too far apart from one another.
Hmm i just really hope that our friendship will still go strong as more years to come((:
-because they're the only (close) friends i have.

What else?
Ive decided to write down the sponsorship form thing-y. Hees(;
I realllyy hope that they accept me, for me to get and do well in the interview and yes.. $850 per months. *Loves*!
I just left with name of referral and a copy of my gpa document. Lastly, send in all my documents (:

Talking about gpa. Last Saturday, when i went to my Uncle's house.
Cik Esah kata.. Yang my result are no good, as in grades drop -Walaupun still 2.56.
Somehow.. yeahhh i realised it. I feel kinda bad and guilty on the inside yet i covered myself and comforted myself with at least 2.56 gpa is good enough-that kind of thinking
So yeahh.. Blergghh. :\ Nvm.

------
SATURDAY, 10 APRIL IS COMING!:DD
I have lots of wishes for 2010.
  1. Get accepted to CGH and sponsorship -for money to come every month and after graduated from school, job security .

  2. New handphone- Nokia N97, Maybe, hopefully later Dad and me gonna go to Singtel Shop. I hope jadi pergi! Please please. Kalau tak jadi.. Entahlah takpe -.-

  3. Driving lessons and to get a driving license within 6 months time. As well as eventually a car!^^b -for my accommodation. Haha.
PS!
You know.. Ive always wanted to have a birthday celebration in a vastly green place overlooking the sky.
With birthday cakes and friends. Pictures happily smiling, enjoying every moment.
So thats why.. for the outing.. I choose marina barrage! :D
-but the cake?.. I dont know if that will even happen. Hehs. If that were to ever happen.. YESSS im prettttyyy happy haha.
But somehow as if they know what im wishing for, hehs -Its alright. I will be thankful for what i have and things that happen (:
  • Lastly! To have wonderful friends. May our friendship goes on strong for many years to come :D
------
One thing for sure...
Maybe i missing and longing for a Kareshi.
Somehow, i find myself gazing at someone's back. Those big lean built shoulder- as in reliable ones- to carry and catch me from falling down. While longing for a warm (hug) or the closeness of each other. Haha.
Sometimes i do feel and wish that that was me there.

| 0 comments |